Here at RarefiedX, our mission is to connect people, elevate brands, activate purpose and drive performance for your team, brand and customers. Being able to leverage technology, and all of the data your brand has access to is critical in being able to deliver a highly-tailored, personalized and lasting customer experience.
Brands bring projects to us with diverse goals and target outcomes: can you help us with our digital presence, we need to bring a product to market, we want to grow our E-commerce channel, or we have all of this data but we are not using it as much as we should.
We have worked with some of the largest Fortune 100 brands, and believe it or not, most of them continue to have these challenges despite their size and adequate budgets. The reason being is that technology is changing faster than every before. Brands that are able to adapt quickly to this changing landscape by leveraging new technologies will be well positioned to thrive today and on the future.
So what’s the secret … invest in digital platforms that empower your team to act quickly, make informed decisions, and reach as much of the market as you can.
The Sitecore Experience Platform™
We have been working with Sitecore since 2006. From the early days when I would be on the phone directly with the then CEO and CIO (Bjarne and John – hope you guys are doing well!) on Sitecore v5 all the way up to today with Sitecore’s latest v10. We have stayed loyal and true to Sitecore for one main reason (well many), but the one that resonates with me the most has been their ability to consistently innovate the platform through cutting-edge product development.
If you are not familiar with Sitecore, please reach out to us and
we can walk you through the platform, benefits and
help you build a business case for adoption.
The Sitecore Experience Platform provides comprehensive digital marketing tools, a holistic view of customer data, and machine learning-generated insights to personalize experiences across channels.
Here are just a few our our favorite Sitecore Experience Platform™ (XP) features and benefits.
Genuine Customer Experiences with Sitecore XP
Reach your audience with much cleaner and genuine experiences, tailored to them for them.
- Deliver personalized content across channels and at scale with a single platform
- Connect with customers across the globe with multisite and multilingual content management
- Understand your audience with a central repository for customer engagement data
- Future-proof implementations with headless options that power the ability to create content once and display it across platforms
- Continuously optimize experiences with native analytics, testing, optimization, and machine learning capabilities
Master Omni-channel Delivery
Siloed content and channel management hinder productivity and can be time consuming to navigate for marketers. Sitecore XP’s headless CMS delivers experiences on any digital device, channel, or platform — seamlessly.
Gain Deep Customer Insights
Capturing and controlling data helps you get an end-to-end picture of customer interactions throughout their journey, while keeping costs down and controlling for privacy. Sitecore enables you to collect data from any source and control it from a single location.
Accelerate Personalization with AI
Sitecore AI Auto-Personalization is the only solution that automatically identifies visitor trends, creates customer segments, and modifies page elements to deliver a unique, 1:1 experience.
Automate Your Cross-Channel Campaigns
Nurturing relevant online conversations keeps your brand top-of-mind. With Sitecore XP’s marketing automation, you can strategically use drag-and-drop to natively plan interactions and triggers.
Rapid Deployment Options
Get your joint or co-development team up and running efficiently with utilizing Sitecore Containers that support rapid infrastructure-as-a-code deployment and more efficient solution and team onboarding with modern Docker and Kubernetes technology.
Other Standout Features
- Experience Editor: WYSIWYG editor to easily make changes on the page
- Sitecore AI: Cloud-based AI available to add on for automated, 1:1 personalization
- Sitecore Cortex®: Out-of-the-box or customizable machine learning architecture
- Enhanced editing experience: User-friendly editing environment for faster authoring provides analytics for real-time contextual insights
- Sitecore Experience Database™: Big data repository tracking all site visits and user behavior over time
- Sitecore® Experience Accelerator (SXA): Drag-and-drop, user-friendly interface for non-technical content authors
- Marketing automation: Automate moments in the customer journey and scale manual marketing tasks
- Sitecore Experience Profile™: Compiles lifetime behavior of contacts that have interacted with your brand
- Optimization: Optimizes every experience with simple A/B or multivariate testing
- Path Analyzer: Tracks every user journey path to determine what’s working and what’s not
- Media Library: Manage images, documents, videos, and audio files
- Campaign Creator: Step-by-step tool for creating, publishing, and reporting on multichannel campaigns
- Experience Analytics: Over 80+ out-of-the-box reports to monitor traditional web metrics
- Forms: A user-friendly way to create engaging forms and collect visitor data
- Data Exchange Framework: Integrate third-party content, analytics, and other data
- Sitecore Containers: Support rapid deployment and more efficient solution and team onboarding
- Search: Flexible and scalable search options
- Sitecore xConnect™: Service layer between the database and authenticated client
- Sitecore Universal Tracker: Capture interactions online and offline on any device in any state
- List Manager: Manage large dynamic lists to accurately deploy marketing
- Sitecore.Services.Client: Consistent client-server communication in applications
- Device Detection: Detects visitor device details and locates them based on their IP address
- Sitecore Identity: Membership capabilities with single sign-on across all Sitecore applications
- Sitecore Publishing Service: Reduce the amount of time it takes to publish volumes of items
- Salesforce Connectors: Integrate Sitecore with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to unify data, improve CX, and speed time to market
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration: Sitecore Microsoft connectors enable powerful bidirectional data exchange with Dynamics CRM
Contact Us For Help With Your Sitecore Experience
Our team has been working with Sitecore since 2006 and have seasoned Sitecore MVPs here to help you every step of the way. We would love to hear from you; contact us to setup a working session to start your Sitecore journey.